Cara reset printer Epson L120 generally has to limit printing so that when the printer has exceeded the limit of printing
all lights blinking on your printer service required error this happens because the waste ink pad counter full your printer should be reset.
Cara reset printer Epson L120
- connect USB cable With Computer
- Power on printer
- Download Resetter Epson L120 Software Above Link
- Extract The Resetter file (password: no)
- Click And Open AdjProg.exe Accept
- Click Particular adjustment mode
- Waste ink pad counter Click OK
- Mark checkbox Main Pad Counter
- Click Check Now – OK
- Click Initialization Now OK
- Finish and then close adjustment program All Windows Of Epson L120 Resetter Program
- Turn off printer
- Turn on Printer Next Go back.
- Then Show Results
Thank You for Visit This Article More Resetter for Click This Link
Cara Reset Epson L120 printer end of service life error
Your Epson L120 printer shows an error message on the printer ink pad counter at the end of their life service and the Epson L120 printer has red light blinking error you need to download and reset your Epson L120 printer waste ink pad counter resetter.
Waste ink pad counter overflow Epson L120 printer
Epson L120 printer has an internal sate ink pad counter to collect the waste ink pad counter during the process of cleaning and printer when this ink pad reached its limitation the Epson L120 printer will send you a Warning message refuse to function.
Cara reset printer Epson L120 which is responsible for absorbing collecting accommodating unused ink during the printer cleaning the print head will stop working automatically.
- Your Epson L120 printer has an LCD screen
- Your printer all lights blinking
- Computer show message
- The printer ink pad is the end of its service life
How to fix Epson L120 printer waste ink pad counter
- Download reset utility tools
- Get WIC to reset key
- Read the instruction on how to reset your Epson L120 printer
- With W IC reset utility
Epson L120 resetter Tool