Keyboard not working windows 10 – Windows 10 is a great operating system with the best features but it seems that some user is having a problem with it.
A user reported that keyboard on their laptop doesn’t work on Windows 10 and since this is a major problem today we’re going to show you how to fix it.
Laptop Keyboard not working windows 10 fix easy step
Windows 10 has some issues with the older driver and seems that one of those drivers is the synaptic driver. Windows 10 isn’t fully compatible with this driver and
that can cause your laptop keyboard to stop working after install windows 10. To fix this issue you need to uninstall the synaptic driver by following steps.
- Right-click on the start button and select device manager from the menu
- Device Manager opens you need to locate the synaptic driver
- And right-click on the select uninstall from the menu
- If available check the delete the driver software for this device and click on the ok button
- And you uninstall the driver restart your PC
When your PC restart the default driver will be installing and your laptop keyboard should start working normally.
Some users are also suggesting uninstalling all HID keyboard, touchpad and mouse driver from your laptop so you might want to try that as well.
Keep in mind that you need to restart your laptop, you delete all the aforementioned drivers for your PC. A virtual keyboard has been of great help for as a temporary solution,
it’s easy to use and allows you to perform all sorts of action simply by clicking the dedicated button on your screen. We recommend uninstalling the universal and fully accessible virtual keyboard of comfort software,
it has additional advantages compared to the regular keyboard and you can customize the on-screen keyboard look and behaviour.
Turn off filter keys | Keyboard not working windows 10
Filter keys is a feature that is designed to ignore brief or repeated keystrokes and according to the user, this feature is turned on by default on their laptop and
that’s causing the keyboard issue to fix this problem you need to turn off filter keys and you can do that by following these simple steps.
- Go to the control panel and open ease of access centre
- Scroll down and select make the keyboard easier to use the option
- Scroll down filter keys option make sure that turn on filter keys option is not checked
- Turning off this option
- Click on the apply and ok button to save the change.
Read this: google input tools D0WNLOAD